Toddler Online Learning (Virtual Classroom)
Monday – Friday
10:00am – 11:00am EST
Our Virtual Classroom provides educational activities and programming for your child. The focus for your toddler on a virtual platform is promoting active engagement using:
- The Five Senses: touch, taste, smell, hearing and vision with activities presented by an experienced RECE familiar with evidence-based research of what activities during toddlerhood best supports learning
- Your toddler will be engaged with activities on screen live with other children. These learning opportunities will be engaging in games such finding objects or different toy animals that are hiding to increase language skills
- Music and Movement: songs, recorded music and fingerplays, finger/hand puppets to promote movement
- Stories that promote language skills, active involvement during the story
- Sensory play with goop, playdough, water and many more active learning opportunities
- Turn taking
The children will grow in their vocabulary, problem solving (ie: what will happen next when we add ice to water), emotion vocabulary (ie: what does happy look like, mad, sad, frustrated, etc.) and identifying and labeling these emotions.
We help you give your toddler the Critical Foundation Skills needed before they can understand numbers, letters and shapes.
AGE GROUP: 18 months to 2.5 years
DURATION: Monday – Friday 10:00am – 11:00am EST
LOCATION: Virtual Classroom (link provided after enrollment)
FEE: $100/week (paid via PAD agreement weekly)
PLEASE NOTE: In order to enroll for this program, a $200 PREPAID DEPOSIT (non-refundable–used in service) is required. By selecting purchase for this program, you will be paying your prepaid deposit online. Once your deposit has been charged, you will be contacted by Kidz Kare to complete your Service Agreement in addition to a Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement (in order to for Kidz Kare to collect the weekly fees for the program of $100/week).